15.7.16

I complain

People complain a lot
and I am a human too
part of people
human is a part of people
so I will not apologize for
this piece of thought
being a complaint
because people complain
probably to entertein
themselves
and that's what I am doing here
writing is what brings me joy

I hope it makes sense.

I am tired of people talking about
what is love
I am tired of people trying to describe
what is love
because love is...

I should not say it, should I.

Whatever.

Because love is something so unique that
you can not just describe it with words
because love is more than words

the best way to show love
is to show it without talking
without describing

and on top of that
who, tell me who
gave us the right to say what is love
and what is not love.

We think we are right
when we say something
people agree with
but that is not how truth works.

So, here I am, describing love as a human
as a part of people
because that is what human is.

So, here I am, tired of myself
being a human.

So, I am complaining about the world
that I am a part of.

So, I should stop complaining
about the 8 bilion
I am a part of.

So, maybe I should stop here
stop complaining
and do something
because most of the times
I complain about the world
I live in.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat